PRESS & TESTIMONYNevada film incentive news coverage
- Las Vegas Review Journal advocating for program funding
- Michael Shannon interviewed about working on incentivized production “Frank & Lola”
- Assemblywoman Maggie Carlton interviewed on bringing the film industry back to Nevada
- Testimony in front of the Nevada State Assembly Taxation Committee (jump to 0:___)
- Nevada’s first incentivized production a financial success.
- Testimony in front of the Nevada State Senate Revenue & Economic Development Committee (jump to 1:___)
- Coverage in the Washington Times.
- Program is already starting to show secondary economic impact through increased non-qualified incentives.
- Even USA Today is covering the story.
- LA Times coverage of the Legislature’s special session.
- Interview on KTLV Channel 13 regarding the tax incentive & Tesla.
- Quote in the Las Vegas Sun. Reno Gazette Journal coverage.
- Coverage on KSNV News 3 (forward to 17:00 remaining).
- Dakota Fanning / Zoe Kravitz Project applying for second application.
- Sony’s Mall Cop 2 is the first project to apply for the new program.
- Nicolas Cage talks Nevada Business.
- Mayor Carolyn Goodman voices support for the program.
- Review-Journal interview for the Nevada film tax incentive.
- Announcement in The Creative Handbook.
- Las Vegas Sun article on secondary economic impact.
- Bills making progress in the Legislature.
- Feature spread in Vegas Seven.
- Coverage in Bloomberg.
- Corey Levitan’s back-cover feature in Vegas Magazine re-posted below.
- Carol Cling providing some early reporting.